Introducing the Innovative Gift Card Program that Boosts
Your Company Sales and Benefits Charities!
What if your customers could help others in need at the same time they buy your gift cards?
Now your company can gain new customers, generate sales and tons of goodwill by partnering with iChoose-a-Charity in their online e-mail “Give the Gift Card that Keeps on Giving” program targeted at the 2.9 million people searching the word “Charity”.
Hi, I am Lisa Howard, the Author of This or Better, a book about how I changed my life by learning that giving is essential in the pursuit of prosperity.
Now I am using these same exact prosperity principles in my iChoose-a-Charity’s “Give the Gift Card that Keeps on Giving” online program so retailers can experience greater prosperity by helping others in need.
"Artisan of the Month"
"The Story of the Hearts"
The story of the hearts is as unique as the hearts themselves. These wooden "hearts" are made of hard maple and were the bridges of string instruments such as violins, violas, and cellos. Each heart was originally cut to fit individual instruments that were played by children and college students who then practiced their craft for hours and hours.
When these instruments come back from grade schools and colleges for repair, the bridges are worn, but the music that has flowed through the "hearts" is pure energy that lives on in the wood.
Retrieval of the "hearts" from the instruments and the transformation of these pieces into one-of-a-kind objects of art are hand made with love.
I call them Healing Hearts because music soothes a child's heart as well as the soul of family and friends who come to enjoy the child's performances.
And, because one Valentine's Day I took my hearts to a hospital oncology unit, and had the opportunity to visit with each patient and let them pick out a heart that spoke to them.
These Healing Hearts were grown, made, and given with love.
Thank you for keeping the love flowing.
Hearts for you MCJ
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Consumer selects their favorite Retailers E-mail Gift Card. The amount is designated in increments of $25, $50 or $100.00.
• Consumer then chooses a charity they want to receive the 10% pre-determined donation.
• E-mail Gift Card can then be personalized with a message.
• Payment is made via MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover.
• Gift card is now redeemable at the selected retailer or online. It’s that easy!
• Drives people with a gift card onto your web site or into your stores.
• Visibility that results in goodwill public relations
• Commitment to causes builds brand devotion
• Attract major media attention to cause related issues
• Doing well by doing good increases sales!